Through being a member of Solid Gold Rewards Assist and Lifestyle programme, you qualify for full comprehensive fleetcare road assistance.
Members have access to the following services in the event of a roadside emergency (maximum cover of R500 per incident subject to the cost incurred):
- Flat tyre (help with change of tyre)
- Fuel assistance (cost of fuel for member’s account)
- Jump start flat battery (replacement of battery for the member’s account)
- Key-lockout service (unlocking only – cost of replacing keys is for the member’s account)
- Minor roadside-running repairs (electrical, coil, immobiliser, battery-related breakdowns etc.)
In the event of an accident, the will arrange for the vehicle to be towed to the nearest quality-assured panel beater from the accident scene.
The cost of the first 40km round-trip is covered (starting from point of dispatch), thereafter a charge of R7.70 (excl. Vat) per km is applicable and will be charged to the member.
This is a 24-hour service. The primary objective is to tow a vehicle to the nearest franchised dealer (if under warranty) or to the nearest approved repairer. The service is limited to R500 and covers the first 40km round-trip (starting from the point of dispatch and subject to the costs incurred).
This is a 24-hour service. The primary objective of the accredited tow-contractor fleet is to tow a vehicle to the nearest franchised dealer (if under warranty) or to the nearest approved repairer. This service is limited to R500 and covers the first 40km round-trip (starting from the point of dispatch, and subject to the costs incurred).
For breakdowns more than 100km from residence and when the vehicle was towed – the member has the following options:
- Overnight accommodation – maximum cover of R500 subject to the cost incurred.
- 24hour, group-B car rental – maximum cover of R500 depending on the cost incurred (subject to the cost incurred, availability and the driver being in possession of a valid credit card and driver’s license).
- In the event of a member’s vehicle being left for repairs, we will pay up to R500 (subject to the cost incurred) towards 24 hour, group-B car rental or a flight to collect the vehicle after repairs (car rental terms and conditions apply).
Please note: This cover excludes all vehicles with a gross mass exceeding 3.5 tons as well as unroadworthy vehicles, trailers, caravans, boat trailers, motor homes and large panel vans (for member’s account). A member will not be entitled to service if the vehicle is already at a place of repair. Second tows are for the clients account. Any costs incurred through arrangements made by the member without prior authorisation as well as storage fees, repairs, labour, spare parts, telephony fees, salvage fees and toll-gate fees will not be reimbursed. Assistance is only available in South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland. Please visit www.oneloyalty.co.za/solidgoldrewardsfor terms and conditions.
Overall limit of R2 500 per vehicle per annum applies.
Call 0861 106 519 for Emergency Roadside Assistance.
Home assist is a 24-hour help line, offering assistance with emergency household repairs that could result in consequential damages. It may also refer to a situation where a member has no access to essential services such as electricity, hot water or sanitary use. In the event of a home emergency as a result of breakage of fixtures and fittings, we will arrange for an appropriate repairer to address the problem at the member’s home address (call-out fee and one hour labour is covered – thereafter, normal rates apply for member’s account).
The following benefits are covered:
- Tree Feller
Overall limit of three incidents up to a maximum cover of R2 000 per policy, per annum applies.
- Appliances (client will be assisted but on a client-to-pay basis only)
Should the member need to arrange for the repair of any appliance (excluding audio and computer equipment) we will refer the member to an appropriate repairer and co-ordinate the collection and delivery of the appliances by the repairer. While we are available to co-ordinate the assistance on a 24-hour basis, repairs will only be affected during business hours. Any costs incurred will be for the member’s account.
The following benefits are on an access only basis (for member’s medical aid or own account)
- Emergency medical response to the scene of an incident
- Emergency medical transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility with a refundable deposit of R5 000
- Transfer of emergency medicine and blood
24-hour Mayday emergency medical rescue services for unforeseen medical emergencies is provided.
These services include:
- Emergency telephonic advice and information – 24/7/365
- Referrals to medical practitioners and facilities
- Liaison with next of kin to keep them informed
- Travelling companions for stranded minors (motor vehicle collisions)
- Telephonic medical and travel advice
- Repatriation of mortal remains or local burial
In addition to the general medical advice service, one call to an 0861 number will trigger the medical operators to guide a person through a medical crisis situation involving the member by providing emergency advice or by organising for the member to receive the support required, utilising the 24-hour Contact Centre Doctor. This service includes referrals to crisis lines in case of:
- Family and Domestic Abuse and Child Abuse
- Rape, Trauma or HIV Counselling
- Bereavement Counselling
- Suicide Hotline – Life Line
- Poison Hotline – In House
Please note: The medical cover is only valid for emergencies within the borders of South Africa.
We act on behalf of these principles and are not responsible for acts or error or omission made by them or their agents. All quotes are subject to availability and may change. Please note that benefits may not be used in conjunction with specials, promotions, sales or in conjunction with any other loyalty programme. Benefits may change. The terms and conditions of use may vary from partner to partner. To One Loyalty’s knowledge, the content of this brochure was accurate at the time of print.
Powered by One Loyalty
John Burnett Insurance Brokers covers you for up to 3 FREE trips per annum which includes HomeDrive to a radius of 30km per incident. Any additional kilometres travelled will be charged at R9.00 per km
There is no need to cover the many reasons not to drive drunk – the consequences are well-known. With the HomeDrive service so easily available, there is also no justification for taking a chance. Relax, have a great evening, and let HomeDrive take you and your car safely home.
HomeDrive offers user-friendly online bookings, with an automated service which will SMS your driver name and mobile number to you on the afternoon of your booking so that should you wish to change a collection detail, you are able to directly contact your driver at any time. Your driving team consists of a backup driver and vehicle, and lead driver who will drive you home in your own vehicle. His backup driver will follow and collect him from your house.
The benefit further includes:
- Drivers fluent in English
- Extensive in-house training with Drive-Home training school – Elite
- Chauffeur and Driver
- Professional Driving Permits (PdP) which ensure a valid
licence, no criminal record and bi-annual medicals
- Smartly dressed in jacket and tie and all drivers carry cell phones
- In possession of GPS units or up to date map books
- Over 25 years and under 65 years of age
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Should you require additional trips, which are in excess of their annual trip entitlement, the member will facilitate the booking on a member to pay basis. For these trips, the member will receive a discount on the full fare fee, as follows:
- 1st Trip = R 140 per 30km (additional charge for extra km’s still apply)
- 2nd Trip and more = R240 per 30km (additional charge for extra km’s still apply)
- Additional fees will be charged to the member’s credit card
Additional passengers/drop off:
Service is available to a valid member or policy holder and limited to their specified vehicle only. Up to 4 additional passengers can be transported at no cost provided that the entire trip is no longer than 30km and takes no longer than 1 hour and are ALL transported to one/main and book address. An additional cost of R50.00 per additional/unplanned drop off will be charged. This arrangement needs to be discussed and authorised by our alarm centre to ensure efficient planning and upfront payment (warding off the potential threat to our drivers, when carrying cash).
Bookings can be arranged until 20:00pm. Exception can be made should there be availability and capacity at the time of a request. Services for public holidays must be booked by 5pm on the day prior to the public holiday.
At the specified time and location, the call centre will notify the client that the pick-up driver has arrived, at which time the member will have 15 minutes to meet the driver. After 15 minutes, the call centre will notify the member that the pick-up-driver will be leaving and the trip will be cancelled. Cancellation fees will apply.
- 2 hours prior to booked collection time – nil
- 1 hour prior to booked collection time – R160.00
- Less than 1 hour – R320.00